Polished Radix, FLT 4L65E, TEA Stage 2.5 heads

BigTex

I'm taking my SS back to stock and am moving on to a different project. (Jeep Wrangler with a LS2 and 6-speed) I've got all the parts removed and they are looking for a new home. Most of this stuff can be ready to go out this week. I have a paypal account.

Polished Radix supercharger - SOLD!!!!

Appx 20K miles. 3 pullies - (3.3 3.0 2.75). Upgraded large water reservoir. Ported intake to fit either a stock 78mm TB or an upgraded 90mm TB. 42# injectors and inline fuel pump. 2 belts. Runs great. Basically everything you'll need except the stock handheld programmer.

Finishline Performance 4L65E transmission - SOLD

Appx 2000 miles of use. Bought for a friends escalade project that was cancelled before it was finished. I kept this for my truck but don't need it now. Vacuum modulated and works great. Nice crisp firm shifts.

TEA stage 2.5 6.0L heads - PENDING

Less than 1000 miles of use. Comp cams double springs. TEA's competition hand finished porting. Intake flow is ~330cfm at .600 lift and exhaust is ~280cfm at .600 lift. 2.05 intake and 1.60 exhaust valves. 69cc chamber. I had these designed to run with a high end 6.0L motor or a stroker motor I was planning on building.

PIC1 PIC2 PIC3

90MM throttle body "KIT" - SOLD

2005 SSR 90mm Throttle body, speartech harness adapter, and proper TAC module.

Everything needed to swap over to a 90mm TB.

Fual and Boost pressure gauges with overhead pod - PENDING

Autometer electric C2 gauges for fuel pressure and boost mounted in polished aluminum overhead gauge pod.

PIC1 PIC2

ASM headers with custom dual 3" pipes - SOLD

Appx 2500 miles of use. Custom 3" ball and socket flanges. Dual 3" front pipes from 3" mandrel bent tubing. 3" X pipe. Good shape. Has extra O2 sensor bung (w/ plug) already welded in for a wideband meter.

PIC1 PIC2

Pair of 3" high flow cats - SOLD

Like new with about 2000 miles of use. These are the high quality metallic substrate converters similar to Random Tech, but are in a much better polished stainless steel case. These are designed for high horsepower uses and should stand up well to forced induction. I did a back to back dyno with and without them and showed only a 4 rwhp drop in peak power with them installed.

PIC

Flexalite electric fans - $275

Set of flexalite 280 electric fans for the large core SS radiator. Working upgraded controller and lots of wiring. Great shape.

PIC1

Drag strip wheels and tires - $500 plus shipping ($450 if you pick up in DFW area)

Set of Nitto NT-450 tires on Sportmetal Axiom 17" chrome wheels. Tire size 275-50R-17 VR rated. All matching with lots of treadwear remaining. These are a much lighter and lower profile setup that I used at the drag strip or around town when racing. The Nitto tires have very good traction. With the gearing and weight reduction, I think there were easily worth .3 in the 1/4 mile.

Wheel PIC

For clarification - This is a set of FOUR wheels and FOUR tires (not just two).

Edited by BigTex (see edit history)

I put the high flow cats after my X.  That let the exhaust equalize between the two different cats instead of having one dedicated per side.

Do you have a pic? I just don't think it will work w/ this set-up. My muffler is moved forward to do the side exit. How long are the cats? Did you take this apart in one piece or is it cut?

Picture_141.jpg

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

Intrested in the headers. Question being is how far do your pipes terminate from allowing me to do a little cut here weld ther and fit it up to the corsa cat back.. I am very partial to my 'Stock' corsa :flag:

Let me know please or drop me a PM I can move on this immedately.

Plus.. how did the 90 mm work out for you?

Im very interested in the heads.. but I'm not sure what's involved with the install. Can I install just those heads and see a gain or would I need other bolt ons? Also, with the headers, will those work with the B&B tri flow dual exhaust?

Thanks!

Scott

JF-03-SS - I don't have a pic of the complete exhaust installed. For reference, the X-pipe is directly above the torsion bar cross member. I had a side exit muffler on at one time too. The cats I used are roughly "14 long, with slip fit connections on each side.

ItsJac - Fans have all the wiring and stuff needed to install. I also have the instruction manual for it. Lets say $20 for shipping. If its more than that, I'll eat the rest of the shipping cost.

slyder7 - What kind of pictures would you like to see? It looks just about like THIS. Here is another view of a Polished Radix. I can get some pics of my specific model if you want.

adams2003 - sent reply.

RevolutionRaceWorks - The front pipes meet in an X-pipe. That X is sitting right above the torsion bar crossmember. The two front pipes have "slip fit" connections into the X pipe with band clamps holding them together. From the X-pipe back, its up to you how you want to configure it. I think you'll have plenty of room to hook up the Corsa.

lucky7_93021 - I had these heads built to work on a maximum effort 6L motor or a stroker motor. You will see gains with just the heads, but I highly suggest you install a good camshaft at the same time. A cam install at the same time will be pretty easy. The camshaft along with the heads will make a huge difference in your truck. If you are serious about the heads, I'll make you a sweet deal on a perfect cam to go with this.

The headers were built to run as a true dual exhaust. The X-pipe end has dual 3" pipes back to the muffler. If you have a dual-in muffler on your B&B setup, then I don't think it will be any problem to hook it up.