Where is the Diffrence?

Dually

As we all know that’s the old cadi with 6.0 engines rated as a 345hp and the same engine on our cars rated as a 300hp and in my country rated as 378hp

Can some one please tell me where is the different? is it the from the programming or it is a marketing things? The guys at the dealer over here told me it is because the programming, it is different because we are using 95+ octan fuel and the mapping is diff, but is that impossible to show me 78hp more?

• 2 weeks later...

Most other countries use a system called RON or Research Octane Number to determine the octane rating of their gasoline, while stateside we use a system called AKI or Anti-Knock Index to determine gasoline's octane rating. Our own AKI system is actually derived from the average of the RON system and another more complicated system referred to as MON or Motor Octane Number.

Multiply the foreign RON Octane rating by 0.95 and you will have the US AKI equivalent.

95 RON Octane x 0.95 = 90.25 AKI Octane (US measure)