The SS is gone!

rdss

I finally decided to get rid of the SS for something a little easier on gas and garage space. I picked up a Silver '06 Civic Si last Friday and it is pretty nice aside from the loss of a lot of options. The truck will be missed and I probably will end up regretting it trade but it's done and nothing to worry about now. Here is a pic......

DSC01312.jpg

Its a shame to see another SSS get traded, man, although I do like your Civic. The new Si is a very intense car for a subcompact. And of course there would be tons of mods available.

I hate to see people getting rid of these awesome trucks, though. Mine will only be sold if it gets wrecked. If gas gets too expensive I will buy something else for a daily driver, but my SS is going nowhere.

Its a shame to see another SSS get traded, man, although I do like your Civic.  The new Si is a very intense car for a subcompact.  And of course there would be tons of mods available.

I hate to see people getting rid of these awesome trucks, though.  Mine will only be sold if it gets wrecked.  If gas gets too expensive I will buy something else for a daily driver, but my SS is going nowhere.

I have been riding my '04 CBR 600RR alot. I had only put about 1800 miles on the SS this year and it just sits in the garage taking up the entior side of it. I always thought I would have the truck to pass on, but things change and the Si is actually growing on me pretty quick. Once Jackson Racing comes out with a S/C'r (the car is still to new) I will have one and should actually be running low 14's. I want to get it down in the 13's and will probably leave it alone (yeah right!).

hmm hopefully now we wont see you any more :)

Makani, you will never get rid of me, I will haunt you!!!LOL

You will defenitely feel better when you are at the pump now. Those civics probably fill up at under $30.

I just filled up for the first time, 260 miles=11 gallons on 93 octane cam up to 34 bucks. The truck would cost me around 70, but all of us know that feeling.