Installed a Volant CAI and drove an SS.

GotBoost

Well today was fun, I helped installed a Volant CAI on my friends SS. Afterwards he let me test drive the truck with the new CAI. The truck drove pretty good and a tab bit more comfertable than my Harley. It just needs about 50 more ponies under the hood to a well rounded truck to me. We also ordered the ram air tube for it but it still hasn't came in yet :( That should help a little until we get a cam and tune done on her. Anyways, I took a few pics but they're pretty dark. The kit does make the truck look a lot better and frees up a little room even though the kit is pretty huge.

DSC00347.jpg

DSC00348.jpg

Hey thats my truck.  How cool.  Im still trying to figure out that a/c problem.  Can you think of any solutions?

Damn, so you finnaly signed up :cheers:

Hey that guy said the ram air tube plus my CAI will ship Monday !!

As for the that A/C heater thing, hell no, thats just messed up right there. You got the same A/C controlls as my Tahoe and I've never seen that before. Post a question in the help section about it and lets see what they say about it.