I'm having problems.

My 2004 ss is great. I just joined this forum and hope to have fun, but i came here with a problem. My truck is acting up, last night i installed a volant cold air intake. As i went to turn on my truck the driver side a/c was cold but the passenger side was coming out HOT. Does anyone know what could be causing this? Thanks.

It would have to be in the conrol unit, unless something got disconnected under the hood when you were putting on your cai. I would recheck everything around the Volant then work my way back to the firewall, making sure everything is hooked up.

Im feeling like its in the control unit, though...

I'm thinking it's the control also. I helped install the CAI on his truck and all we disconnected was the Battery and MAF. That shouldn'y have any effect on the A/C but we'll double check under the hood for more stuff. This happened just after the truck went 100 miles out of warrante :banghead: Anyhow Vic, I got a friend that works at All American Chevy and should be able to get us a deal on a new one if need be.

Thanks for the help.

Ray

I did both temps. are set at 60.  Even when the exeriror air comes in it comes in hot on the passenger side.  But thanks I appreciate the concern.

LOL. You always gotta ask the obvious. I had a friend trouble-shooting a printer problem, finally drove like 6 hours to the client, and it ended up being that the printer was not connected to the power. That was the only thing he didn't ask the client!

Anyways, the only thing i had to remove when installing my K&N was the sensor conected to the box. Have you checked the fuses?

Edited by dannyc_2006_SS (see edit history)