New Tonneau and Bedrug

ThePDB

It's an Urban Industries Fastback II And yes, it can be painted. Stylin concepts is the main place that has the cover, however I found a place that's a tiny bit cheaper.

I'll try and get some better pics tomorrow or sun. I'm planning on waxing and cleaning the truck up. Not sure if It'll be tomorrow or sun though, just depends on work.

I see that they make 2 kinds. Does the one on your truck have a rubber seal around the cover or is it paintable aluminum?? I had one on a '97 S-10 that I had, but I think it was a Slim Top. Do you know the difference between the Slim Top and the Fastback II?? Thanks for your help!

Jay

Looks good!!!!... :thumbs:  The only thing I hate about my tonneau cover is that I have to take it completely off to haul anything big.................. :banghead:

:withstupid: I have that same cover on my truck. I have problems getting mine open and closed. :banghead:

Looks good!!!!... :thumbs:  The only thing I hate about my tonneau cover is that I have to take it completely off to haul anything big.................. :banghead:

:withstupid: I have that same cover on my truck. I have problems getting mine open and closed. :banghead:

I'm not sure how to select everyone's quotes and respond so I'm just going to do it this way.

I'm not sure the difference between the slimtop and the fastback II. I'm pretty sure with the slimtop you have to drill. Mine does have a rubber seal. Joe (6.0ss) had this cover on his truck. That's why I knew I wanted the Fastback II.

I was nervous about getting a hard cover for the reasons of not being able to haul anything... but really the only thing I haul in the SS is a 4 wheeler every now and then. I have a duramax for anything heavy.

Yeah, on mine the bedrug kinda gets in the way right at the very end of the tailgate. :banghead:

Looks good, real shiney :thumbs: Not sure about the pin stripe. Is it un-even, or is it just me. :dunno:

It's definately not uneven... Here is a better pic. I didn't put it on there. I got the truck with 900 miles. The guy I got it from does this to EVERY one of his trucks. He had the windows tinted from a guy out here on the way home from the dealership! I'm not 100% sure I love it. I've talked recently about maybe taking it off.

DSC00120.jpg