Jay Leno

Jonmalibuss

Now there's one car guy that I would like to have a couple of drinks with and just talk cars for several hours... He's not only a collector, he actually restores and DRIVES several of his "priceless" cars.

I've always wanted to be a position like Jay, in that I could buy an old muscle car out of someone's time bubble and peal out of the driveway and smoke the original polyglass tires down the street... :driving:

Thats the blast-o-line special right?? That is one of the coolest one of kind cars ever IMO.

Yup I just couldn't remember what the hell it was called.

Wow, I thought it was "Tank Car" or "Tank Rod" or something like that. Geesh, I thought I was up on my hip Leno cars... :sigh:

Leno's ride looks badass to me. It's got that genuine evil look to it. The power to weight ratio probably sucks, but you've got to give points for uniqueness.

Leno's ride looks badass to me. It's got that genuine evil look to it. The power to weight ratio probably sucks, but you've got to give points for uniqueness.

Thats why a turbo is gettin hung on either side! :D

Sooooo, has the mocked up engine been dynoed? What's the expected output???

Thats why a turbo is gettin hung on either side! :D

Sooooo, has the mocked up engine been dynoed? What's the expected output???

LOL no it hasn't been dynoed, it won't fit in the dyno room and were not really worried about how much power it's going to make. If I remember right it already makes like 800 hp and an a$$ load of torque. It may go on the chassis dyno though.

• 2 weeks later...

Heres an article on Leno's plans and the amount of power his Banks modified V-12 will put out...Estimated 1600 Hp and 3000lb-ft of torque....Jon you are a lucky SOB

The weak link of it all? The 6 speed allison transmission...Crazy insane

http://www.popularmechanics.com/blog/automotive/3446196.html

Archived