Need Help!WCCH 90mm J-tube install

I did the install a couple weeks ago. If you are talking about the very inside bottom bolt than there isn't one. There is only three top and two bottom bolts, remove them and then just give it a little wack with a rubber mallet and the J-tube will come right off..

Bill

yep!there is only five,could'nt see it until i took the whole thing off,found that it was easier to just remove the blower complete then swap the tubes,fortunatly i left enough slack on the intercooler lines to not even have to disconnect them.I sat the blower assy on the rad support then swapped everything over.thanks for the response.

Thanks Zippy!

hey super, sorry i didn't get back to you sooner. i got your PM. looks like you got it all taken care of though. let us know if your 90mm opens 100% or not compared to stock tb?.

hey super, sorry i didn't get back to you sooner.  i got your PM.  looks like you got it all taken care of though.  let us know if your 90mm opens 100% or not compared to stock tb?.

its on there,wasn't bad concidering,I pulled the blower completly out.Need to clean it up anyway.

And it doesn't open all the way,about 85%.hope they figure it out.looks like quite a bit of loss at WOT.

• 1 month later...