Brand New Nitrous Outlet Dry NX kit for GTO/Truck

Maniac

I have a brand new Nitrous Outlet NX Kit for GTOs and Trucks for a conical filter. $350 shipped to the continental US normally these kits are $400 plus shipping I believe. Will take Paypal but if you use a credit card you need to add a 3% processing fee. Comes with jets good for 35, 50, 100, and 150 hp. Includes 10 pound bottle.

Does not include air filter.

nxdrykit.jpg

Here is a picture of the spray bar installed.

straightinview0gj.jpg

Edited by Maniac (see edit history)

nothng much its a whole kit...however i dont recommend a dry kit.

There is nothing wrong with dry kits they work perfectly fine if used correctly. You can safely run a 100 shot on stock injectors and stock pump. Dry kits are usually less expensive, easier to hide, and easier to install. With an upgraded pump and injectors you could run even more out of this kit.

never said there waqs something wrong with them...its just the nitrous goes into the cylinders unevenly. ive just read wet is better.....but dry is cheaper and easier.

Wet kits inject the nitrous unevenly as well its either injected before or just after the throttle body. The only way to ensure a even amount of nitrous to each cylinder is a direct port setup. But for smaller amounts like 200 hp and under its not as big of a issue.