T-Shirts, Hats, decals and key-chains oh my!

• Admin

I wanted to give an update to the people who are interested in a more Silverado SS gear.

At the Zippy event (and on the website when the event is over), we're going to have some really cool stuff.

We'll have:

SS Beer Bottle Opener KeyChain

ss_keychain.jpg

More Cartoon Tees from Last year

ss_shirts1.jpg

Silverado SS Low-Pro Flex-Fit Hat in two colors

Picture coming soon

More FREE SilveradoSS.com Decals

We'll be pricing everything reasonable, so no need to worry. If you buy at Zippy 2, of couse no shipping

where is the zippy event this year? when will one be in Illinois?

Grand Haven MI. Same place as last year. It's only a 4 hr drive from me. I'm an hour west of Chi. You should come! It's a great time. Seems like with how things are planned out this year it's going to be even better.

There never seems to be that many IL meets. However the Indy guys get together like 344489 times a year :D

Grand Haven MI. Same place as last year. It's only a 4 hr drive from me. I'm an hour west of Chi. You should come! It's a great time. Seems like with how things are planned out this year it's going to be even better.

There never seems to be that many IL meets. However the Indy guys get together like 344489 times a year :D

That's because us Indy guys kick ass!!! :jester:

That's because us Indy guys kick ass!!! :jester:

I'm not arguing :thumbs: ... Isn't it sad that with every one of those 344489 times I STILL haven't made it to one yet. :banghead: