Dent guy Scratched my window!!!

montanass

Ok... so I took the truck in to the "Dent Magic" guy today to have a door ding taken out on the passenger side door, he did a great job... i can barely notice where the dent was, but when i got home today... I rolled up my windows and noticed that the tint on the insde of the window at the top was scratched to hell... I got out and began to investigate and noticed that the outside was scratched pretty bad too!!! I was flamin :mad: so tomorow I'm gonna call the guy up and see when he plans on replacing my window... I'm still pretty mad... and I hope he decides to do the right thing... I will post some pics tomorow so you guys can see for yourselves... (my camera is at work and its dark out. So sorry for no pics yet)

-Cody

Looks like he shoved rods or something down in the door jams to get the dents out, not good. Some good dent guys drill holes on the edge of the door (where the hinges and everything else are located) and push the dents out there, then put a small black rubber cap when they are done, looks pretty factory actually.

Yea, with the large openings that these trucks have in the inner portion of the door, it would have made the job really easy. To top it off, anyone who takes a lot of door panels off knows that the new Silverado's are about the easiest ones out there (to change the glass is a really simple job too)!!!