MP122H Pricing and Availability

for all radix guys.

No...it is something for the 408, or bigger cube guys. A MP112 can't feed it properly. This could....potentially...can't see why it wouldn't. I would be interested in the boost range on a 408.

Also, it's only $2100 if you already have a Radix. The entire setup is going to be $5500 or so.

thats the only thing really holding me back from droppping in the 408 right now, i can do it i just dont want to go through trannies!!i like to drive my truck and after having it down foir 3-4 months i dont want to do it again!! but a blown 408 would put a perma-shit-eatin-grin on my face for sure!!!

:D  wow finally now i just need $5000 for my 408 :D

More than that if you have a high CR 408. :P

If I recall he built his to be around only 10.0:1 compression to keep it blower friendly if the option arises. At 10.0:1 compression 8-10psi would still be an option on pump fuel just like the LQ9 and 12-14psi assuming the 122 could even make that on race fuel. The guys who built their 408's for over 11:1 compression would deffinitly need to change pistons.