cam p#

Im looking for a cam with a choppy idle that would be good when i eventually supercharge it or i could leave it alone with other engine mods. just wandering if anybody could help me out with the pn's for the cam and the mods i would i have to do to keep it running right.......besides the tune i know i have to do that one.

hmm that too only problem that i dont know that much about cam sizing and what else i need to do. Thats why i rely on you guys cause lets face it i dont know much about cars but i can sure help ya out on some airplane related issues.

read lots of reviews from guys on here with the radix, seems to be the thing to do. read that a few people like the whipple as well. Havnt heard anything about the vortech ( i think) from guys on here. Im basically looking at my options to look at prices and see what in the long run is going to be best for me based off of power driveability and price range. For as much as you pay for a new sss you should get an ls7 option if you want it.

I have figure out that turbo cams are different than supercharger cams, but will a supercharger cam be good for all superchargers? How would you pick a cam to go with a supercharger? Will a stick for a procharger work with a radix? And this is where I am dreaming...what cam for a Rotrex, the big single(c38-71) on a 6.0L?? a guy can dream cant he :crazy:

:driving:

I have figure out that turbo cams are different than supercharger cams, but will a supercharger cam be good for all superchargers?  How would you pick a cam to go with a supercharger?  Will a stick for a procharger work with a radix?  And this is where I am dreaming...what cam for a Rotrex, the big single(c38-71) on a 6.0L??  a guy can dream cant he :crazy: 

:driving:

FWIW, that kind of info has been posted on here many times.