Fontana Speedway 1/4 mile Videos

04CHASE

WEll today started off early for us, we arrived @ the track at 5:30 am . got in the gates at 6, teched in at 7 and racing started at 9. we stayed all day until 4pm with a nice lunch at B.J.s( i wish it were that one ) but B.J. were that one. Anywho i big thanks goes out to reynaldo(chpspeacial) for the filming ( your starting to get the hang of my camera man!!! Also a big thanks to Zippy Performance for the tuning to get my truck running the way it is!!The bad part is the weather today was pretty bad( 101 F with very high humidity) just for example a few cars that run well were running (srt-8 charger Supercharged ran a 13.8(something had to be horribly wrong) supercharged scsb hemi ram ran a 14.8 no slicks, and a new z06 505 hp ran a 13.2 with imo a bad driver. but a good comparison is 06vho(mikes truck ran a 14.80 in good weather and bone stock . today ran a 15.3 very consistantly and it also now has lower e fan setting ,outlaw cai, and gibson exhaust. so my guess is everyone was at least a .5 secong off normal times.

here is the good stuff

Chase best run!!

Adams best run

Chase Kills z28

)6VHO Fastest mph, but shows consistancy

Adam Kills srt-4

Adam Vs Chase

06Vho vs Adam

Chase vs Mustang(not really a kill since he had some issues at half track)

It was a very fun day . i cant wait until next time.I should have my ice box/ smaller pulley and maybe smaller tires w/18s .But im very happy with how my truck ran. i was just hoping for at worst a 12.9 and i got that so i cant complain espeacially with this weather!

next track day is september 23rd gates open @ 7 racing at 9. A few of us are going to head out to perris 1/8th mile next friday or the following friday!

Excellent work guys. It'll be great to see how you run in heat that's not triple digits.

Thanks for helping us out zip. :thumbs:

It should be very very interesting to see the grudge matches we will have out here in so cal in the next couple of months. Chase's truck is finally running great, my new motor will be in, erek (aka supersport) will have his n/a nitrous 408 done and reynaldo will have his turbo ss up and running again. That should equal some great races and some fun times in the future.

On a serious note, I am glad you guys made it out to the track. Lunch was cool as well. :thumbs:

I did not kill any big cans this time, just a bunch of little bottles. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Special thanks to that camera guy. :pop:

Great times guys! :thumbs::thumbs: My dad works in the tower and told me all about via cell phone. I wish I could've been there...I wasted my money at a points race at Irwindale instead (lost in the first round by .008 of a second, oh well). You guys should come give bracket racing a try next weekend at Fontana for their Summit Series. See you around sometime and great job with the trucks. :cheers:

Awesome guys!

Racing I the heat is just plain unmotivating. Get some 50* weather and a high pressure day and you will be loving it.

I see as much as .4 with the temp differences. Did you guys calculate your DA?