Fontana Speedway 1/4 mile Videos

04CHASE

Did you guys calculate your DA?

Did not check DA.

Saturday I trailered my car there. My speed was only 133mph, my speed is usually around 139mph. I thought about turning on my weather station, but it was too hot and I was too lazy. :devil:

Definatly a fun day, as was lunch.  Funny how the anauncer actually said "how did he (chase) run 12.9 in a silverado" over the loudspeaker.  It sure caught everyone by surprise.

Yeah, I know that announcer very well. He works at Rotolo Chevrolet and he about wets his pants everytime I run 14-something! He was lead to believe that our trucks are slugs so he's impressed by anything under 15 seconds coming from us. A 12.9 is pretty damn impressive for any car, let alone 5500 (or so) pound truck! Great job again Chase and company! :thumbs:

Definatly a fun day, as was lunch.  Funny how the anauncer actually said "how did he (chase) run 12.9 in a silverado" over the loudspeaker.  It sure caught everyone by surprise.

Yeah, I know that announcer very well. He works at Rotolo Chevrolet and he about wets his pants everytime I run 14-something! He was lead to believe that our trucks are slugs so he's impressed by anything under 15 seconds coming from us. A 12.9 is pretty damn impressive for any car, let alone 5500 (or so) pound truck! Great job again Chase and company! :thumbs:

Mike English is a character and a good anouncer.

I think it was Bruce that made the comment though. :dunno:

Was Scott there on Sunday or at Irwindale?

Mike English is a character and a good anouncer.

I think it was Bruce that made the comment though. :dunno:

Was Scott there on Sunday or at Irwindale?

He was at Irwindale trying to make their team. There's so many cars in pro at Fontana that he's afraid he won't make that team. I'm leading the points in Sportsman at Fontana so I was just at Irwindale for a back-up. I thought about joining you guys but I'd rather race than test. See you this weekend?

Did not check DA.

Saturday I trailered my car there. My speed was only 133mph, my speed is usually around 139mph. I thought about turning on my weather station, but it was too hot and I was too lazy. :devil:

Are you saying you got your truck to 133 with the trailer behind it? :chevy:

Must have been great to see Chase go the 12's you worked at for so long eh Adam. :jester:

Did not check DA.

Are you saying you got your truck to 133 with the trailer behind it? :chevy:

uhhh, not exactly. :jester:

the car I trailered there would only hit 133mph.

vega2dk7.jpg

Did not check DA.

Must have been great to see Chase go the 12's you worked at for so long eh Adam. :jester:

:cry: That bastard. :jester: It was cool to see him do it because I know the setup was more than capable, but at the same time i was a little pissed that I never had a chance to run that quick with the blower. Oh well, my motor is coming soon so... :D