REQUEST: A little photoshop help

I was wondering if someone could show me what my truck would look like if I took the barb wire paint off in this pic. For those that dont know I got the truck with 900 miles on it and the guy I got it from puts it on EVERYONE of the trucks he gets. I don't hate it... I'm just not sure I LOVE it. Thanks in advance!!! Chad

DSC00058.jpg

I've also wondered what it would look like if it was lowered... but I don't wanna be demanding. I have NO idea how to use photoshop :banghead:

Edited by ThePDB (see edit history)

Thanks for the input guys... and thanks Big O for the photoshop help.

The pic really doesn't show what the paint looks like... and if I take a pic close enough to see it you cant see enough of it... regardless of the choice it wont be off before the Zippy Event so anyone who is going there can see it up close and personal :)

Did you see I lowered it also for you?

If I remember right ... the barb wire is PAINTED on correct? that will not be so easy to take off ... by easy I mean cheap.

I personally like it ... I'm sure you will get lots of opinions at Zippy Event.

i know how you feel when i first got my truck it had pinstripes, i was on the fence with it on and off however i walked out of my friends house (they are like family) and they had already taken out the whole left side...soooo....in the end i actually liked it more clean and non pinstripe.

Did you see I lowered it also for you?

If I remember right ... the barb wire is PAINTED on correct?  that will not be so easy to take off ... by easy I mean cheap.

I personally like it ... I'm sure you will get lots of opinions at Zippy Event.

yeah, i did see it lowered. Now i'm gonna have to spend 7-800 on having it done :D Yes, it is painted. I talked to the GM body shop that did the bumper work when that a**hole backed into me and they said they would take it off for somewhere around 100 bucks. The shop manager gave me a doughnut looking thing (he called it an eraser) that you put in a drill. He also gave me some stuff to wipe on to take the tough parts off. I just didn't wanna mess with it until I was SURE I wanted it gone. Plus, for 100 bucks I'd rather have them do it. The guy I got the truck from who put the paint on is a local guy and they've already taken it off a tahoe he had it on a few years back so they know what works. It does look a lot better in person. I've never been able to take a pic and say I like it even 1/2 as much as I do in person. It just sucks because I also like it without.