Crank pinning kit

SCIV

SOB I forgot all about that damn thing once my truck blew up I left the thing sit in the back seat. Who needs this thing I will get it in the mail Monday for them. Kevin and everyone else Im so sorry about this.

I need it PLEASE!

pm sent.

SOB I forgot all about that damn thing once my truck blew up I left the thing sit in the back seat. Who needs this thing I will get it in the mail Monday for them. Kevin and everyone else Im so sorry about this.

Ric,

Still don't know what exactly happened to your truck :dunno: Details?... :uhoh:

As of right now I have the valve covers off and the plugs out of it. The valve train is moving so thats :cool: but I have no compression in four of the cylinders so that :banghead: So next step is to pull the heads off this week and see what the damage is.

I can tell you this, if the heads are trashed and the block also I will be buying a complete longblock from SDC and putting the truck all the way back to stock.................... Maybe time for a big HD.

So I may have a SHIT load of goodies for sale!

As of right now I have the valve covers off and the plugs out of it.  The valve train is moving so thats  :cool:  but I have no compression in four of the cylinders so that  :banghead:  So next step is to pull the heads off this week and see what the damage is.

I can tell you this, if the heads are trashed and the block also I will be buying a complete longblock from SDC and putting the truck all the way back to stock.................... Maybe time for a big HD.

So I may have a SHIT load of goodies for sale!

:sick:

...a big HD? You know the diesels are just as fun :D

Oh, I have cash,...let me know what you are selling :cheers:

Archived