Corsa sport audio clip?

2006BLKB4V

Hey guys I had Corsa on my 5.3 Z71. Dual tips out the rear, badass. Anyways i was wondering if anyone on the site had any clips of Corsa on the SS or the Max's. The clip on Corsa's site is kind of lame for the 6 liter even compared to the clip for the 5.3. Just curious. Im definitely going to put it on my new ride, but just wondered if there was better clip out there than the one Corsa has.

How is the overall sound of the truck in your opinion(idle, driving, acceleration, etc.)? What are the interior sound levels like? I'm looking at the corsa sport, and the supermax header kit for my v-max, but I'm worried about it being obniouxiously loud, beings my truck is my daily driver.

I love my corsa sport. It won't be obniouxiously loud in the cab at all it will sound not much more then stock does in the cab but if you roll the windows down and at WOT it will get loud.

this is my 3rd setup that i have had on my truck the firs two where magnaflow and they are obniouxiously in the cab driving down the road.

if i had it alll to do over again i would still have a Corsa they are the best, thats my 2 cents

The corsa on my Z71 was hot. No drone like my friends dynomax did on the same model of truck. I was the only one who would spend the extra cash. When I did, everyone was envious. It is nice and gurgly at idle and screams when you mash the pedal. Thanks for the clip. Sounded familiar :o)

• 2 weeks later...