Electrical problems

kc74842

Has anyone on here ever had the complete left door window,lock, mirror and all the electrical switches on the left side stop working. I actually backed my boat in the water and unloaded it and parked it to get in the boat and activate my alarm and the horn did not sound and the head lights did not flash as usual went for the boat ride and in route home the interior lights stay on like the door was open so I tried locking and ulocking the doors and only the right side works got dark so I will have to see tomorrow. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Sounds like more typical SS flaws, I'v had the following problems:

No horn(went in 5+ times)

driver seat memory not working

Drivers seat would shove you forward into the steering wheel if you touched the window switch

transmission wont shift out of second (still have this problem on occasion and they can't get it to do it but luckily its noted and will be covered till i have 150,000 miles)

Wiring harness replaced because I lost all power when going down the highway at 65mph (scary shit)

no power to my switches or stereo

seatbelt light comes on when you turn the wheel to the left

tailgate fell off the day after I bought it because the bolts fell out...luckily I was in the office parkinglot but boy was that embarrasing when showing off my new truck to some fellow employees

and a vicious vibration when taking curves.

I got a lemon and they said the lemon law only applies to the 1st three months of purchase...when I wasn't even driving the truck. :sigh: After pretty much the entire truck was replaced under warranty *knock on wood* the major problems have seized.