joke of the day

drako

one hot july day a guy found a old straggly cat at our door. she was a sorry sight. starving, dirty , smelled terrible, skinny and hairl all matted down, the couple felt sorry for her and put her in a carrier and took her to the vet/ she had no name so we named her pussycat.

now my husband and my vet don't see eye to eye and are kind of people that should not meet. my husband had given the vet a very hard time earlier. the vet calls my husband "el-chep-o". my husband calls him "el-take-o". they love to hate each other.

the vet advised he needed to keep the cat for a day or so and said he would let us know when we could come and get her. my husband said "ok, but dont forget to wash her, she stinks and while your at it, shave all those mats out of her hair."

the next day my husband had an appointment with his doctor, which is located next door to the vet. the doctor's office was full of people waiting to see the doctor. a side door opened and in leaned the vet, he had obviously seen my husband arrive.

he looked straight at my husband and said loudly, "your wifes **** is finally clean and shaved. she now smells like a rose. and, by the way, i think shes pregnant. god knows who the father is!" and quietly closed the door. now thats revenge

joke 2

Matt's dad picked him up from school one afternoon. Knowing the parts for the school play were supposed to be posted today, he asked his son if he got a part.

Matt enthusiastically announced that he'd gotten a part. "I play a man who's been married for twenty years."

"That's great, son. Keep up the good work and before you know it they'll be giving you a speaking part."