Zippy 06 Pictures

:tear: wish i wouldve been able to make it...maybe nect year..but till then more pics and vids  :D any funy stories??

GOODTIMES!!!! I'll post some of my pics when I get back home again.

I wish I could of made it too! Looks like I missed some fun. I will DEFINATLY be there next year!

Todd

i really thought you were coming... you could have put a few hundred more miles on the rental! :D Or you could have just taken the wifes car!!!

I know, I know I procrastinated and procrastinated all because I wanted to take the TBSS soooo bad. I really wish we just would have went in Teresa's stupid Avalon now........thanks for making me feel guilty Chad :cry::crackup:

On a good note, the TBSS rear end is not going out. The exhaust came off of the rubber grommet thingy from the hanger and it was reverbarating throughout the entire exhaust, mainly on left turns. Easy fix once I got underneath it yesterday!

Did you get my PM?

Todd

Yeah, I got it during the car show. Christy was REALLY looking forward to hanging with Teresa. Not to make you feel more guilty... so what your telling us now is that you didnt make it because of the exhaust hanger??? That sucks!!!

I really really really had a great time this year. It was a definate plus to come earlier and really get to hang out more this year. Getting to see some of the same guys from last year again, and some new faces was great. Speaking for Christy and myself- we had a great time. :thumbs:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:tear: wish i wouldve been able to make it...maybe nect year..but till then more pics and vids  :D any funy stories??

I wish I could of made it too! Looks like I missed some fun. I will DEFINATLY be there next year!

Todd

i really thought you were coming... you could have put a few hundred more miles on the rental! :D Or you could have just taken the wifes car!!!

I know, I know I procrastinated and procrastinated all because I wanted to take the TBSS soooo bad. I really wish we just would have went in Teresa's stupid Avalon now........thanks for making me feel guilty Chad :cry::crackup:

On a good note, the TBSS rear end is not going out. The exhaust came off of the rubber grommet thingy from the hanger and it was reverbarating throughout the entire exhaust, mainly on left turns. Easy fix once I got underneath it yesterday!

Did you get my PM?

Todd

Yeah, I got it during the car show. Christy was REALLY looking forward to hanging with Teresa. Not to make you feel more guilty... so what your telling us now is that you didnt make it because of the exhaust hanger??? That sucks!!!

I really really really had a great time this year. It was a definate plus to come earlier and really get to hang out more this year. Getting to see some of the same guys from last year again, and some new faces was great. Speaking for Christy and myself- we had a great time. :thumbs:

:cry: I know. Return my PM and Christy and Teresa will hang out! We still don't really know anybody and do much of anything on the weekends!

Todd

Todd

:withstupid:

Todd,

you should have gone anyway. A good time was guaranteed regardless of what you drove :thumbs: Now as far as funny stories...yes, i believe we have a few :jester: Where do we start? Who wants to start?

S3600090.jpg

:crackup:  you DID get a pic of that!!!  You can barely see the spoiler from that angle though  :D

Yea, I did get a pic....but the problem was we were so far away, and I had the zoom lens on the camera all the way out, and then the camera tried to digitally zoom in as well. I only had that short amound of time, because other cars kept coming in and out!

I added the rest of my pictures from the trip. I put the new ones in the same folder (most of them are from the lake front when me and Bob went downtown this morning)

Photobucket.com - Zippy 06 Pictures

Rob

P.S. - Bob should have quite a few pictures to post up as well.....and he is a MUCH better photographer than I will ever be....so his should be pretty good!

Ok, here are some of the pics I took:

DSC00931.jpg

DSC00932.jpg

DSC00954.jpg

DSC00959.jpg

DSC00960.jpg

DSC00985.jpg

I have more video than anything else... crappy video at that :banghead: Zippy, I'm going out to by a digital camcorder tomorrow. I wont let you down 2 years in a row :banghead::banghead::banghead:

EVERYONE... Check out craig DEMOLISHING that hotdog. :crackup: Christy saw that after she took it.

Edited by ThePDB (see edit history)

I added the rest of my pictures from the trip.  I put the new ones in the same folder (most of them are from the lake front when me and Bob went downtown this morning)

Photobucket.com - Zippy 06 Pictures

Rob

P.S. - Bob should have quite a few pictures to post up as well.....and he is a MUCH better photographer than I will ever be....so his should be pretty good!

Rob,

You and Chad both got some great pics. I haven'y even had a chance to look at mine yet. Too late for me to fool with it tonight. Hopefully, I'll get some of mine up tomorrow.

BTW: I really enjoyed seeing everyone again and meeting some others for the first time. Everybody was great to be around. Zippy and Gage Chevrolet put on a great show, golf was fun, the go-carts and miniature golf were fun, everything was great. Even got to watch some cool planes and copters flying around thanks to the air-show! Already looking forward to the next get-together.

Even got to watch some cool planes and copters flying around thanks to the air-show!

Yeah, I kinda feel bad for that Make a Wish lady... she's in the middle of telling everyone how she lost her son and we all were like... LOOK a STEALTH.

:withstupid::crackup:

it was like shut up there is a stealth :devil:

Even got to watch some cool planes and copters flying around thanks to the air-show!

Yeah, I kinda feel bad for that Make a Wish lady... she's in the middle of telling everyone how she lost her son and we all were like... LOOK a STEALTH.

:lol:

Well, at least we were consistant....we didn't listen to the other lady either!!!