Zippy 06 Pictures

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a great time drinking beer with Craig and Brian. Vince is usually my drinking partner, we missed him this year. I think there should be a beer tent next year!! That way I won't have to conceal it. BTW, there was no plane crash. It was a war simulation that caused the mushroom cloud. I can't forget Bob. Good chatting with you as always. Did you get any pics of my car??

Todd

I had a great time drinking beer with Craig and Brian. Vince is usually my drinking partner, we missed him this year. I think there should be a beer tent next year!! That way I won't have to conceal it. BTW, there was no plane crash. It was a war simulation that caused the mushroom cloud. I can't forget Bob. Good chatting with you as always. Did you get any pics of my car??

Todd

Of course I got some shots of your car. That's one bad looking GTO!! Sounds good too. I was kinda bummed that Vince didn't show too, but that's life. Work comes first. Enjoyed chatting with you and your friend Keith. His car is nice too. Somehow I missed getting any pics of his. :banghead:

170793070.jpg

170793101.jpg

170793086.jpg

Archived