Super_Stoked

T_LUSK

Test drove one back in 03 but could not swing it :banghead: Talk about a tease!!!

Well our patience finally paid off. Used, but new to me :P

Sorry no pics yet, just stock with GM vent visors and a GM bedliner, new Bridgestones.

Misterp, are those 455SD cars?

Thanks for the warm welcome- Terry&Tanzi :seeya:

Test drove one back in 03 but could not swing it  :banghead:  Talk about a tease!!!

Well our patience finally paid off. Used, but new to me :P

Sorry no pics yet, just stock with GM vent visors and a GM bedliner, new Bridgestones.

Misterp, are those 455SD cars?

Thanks for the warm welcome- Terry&Tanzi  :seeya:

Nope those pictured are 1970 cars, came with 400/400-RA/400-RA4 engines (the 455 appeared in 1971). I own the car on the right, 1970 Formula Firebird RA-III 4spd, but when I bought the car it was damn-near trashed and the original motor/trans/air cleaner were long gone :( So I built a 428 motor with 1963 421-SD bottom-end and a pair of Jim Butler ported heads BWAHAHAHAHA :P

Mr. P. :)

That's awesome mrp!! I have had a few HPP's myself. My favorite was my 69 Grand Prix SJ 428 with a BENCH SEAT - VERY RARE with tilt, wierd option huh :dunno:

Recently sold my 1967 "067" oval port heads, pre HO I think off a Firebird?

The guy was foaming over them, I was told by Jim that they were the only non-d-port heads that had large diameter valves such as RAIV or HO :dunno: