Items for sale

mwarren

All of this came off my '03 SSS: Here is an update due to my recent responses:

1. Stock Intake (mounting bracket, box, and tube) - - On its way to the landfill....

2. SS wheels/tires (silver with stock Goodyears) - - SOLD

3. Predator Programmer - - $225

Edited by mwarren (see edit history)

$1800 can buy you some brand new chrome 22's man... and with tires if you look in the right place.... and $190 for a stock intake is straight outrageous.  Now that you are a Titan owner, are you trying to rip off the SS guys??  jk  :D

It was listed at $270 before the drop to $190

$1800 can buy you some brand new chrome 22's man... and with tires if you look in the right place.... and $190 for a stock intake is straight outrageous.  Now that you are a Titan owner, are you trying to rip off the SS guys??  jk  :D

It was listed at $270 before the drop to $190

Damn... $1800! Look at what they're going for on e-bay if you ever want a buyer :wtf:

All I was doing was going off what the dealer told me that the intake and rims are going for. If someone is interested they can shoot me an offer. If you can find rims and tires for $1800 or less then you have found a good deal. The stock intake will be going in the trash in the next week or two to get it out of my way.

I am definitely not trying to rip off any SS's folks just b/c I bought a Titan. Believe me, if it would have been feasible for me to keep my SS then I would have.

from Gm the rims are close to $600 a piece, at least that was the GM price I got when I broke one so in that case his prices are fair, but obviously a little searching and you can find better deals, that is always the case no matter what your selling and for what price.

from Gm the rims are close to $600 a piece, at least that was the GM price I got when I broke one so in that case his prices are fair, but obviously a little searching and you can find better deals, that is always the case no matter what your selling and for what price.

Yeah they told me $580...thanks for the backing. I know you probably find better deals but it is worth a try for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...