Hello from Southern Califorina

nxtnlne

Just wanted to say hello to all the Chevy owners and say thanks to the admin. for putting up this site. Im not a full member yet, but i appreciate the limited membership so i can still be involved. You guys sure know your Chevy's and im sure ill make the right decisions about my truck with all your been there done that!!! Thanks again and ahhh.would someone turn the damn heater offf outside its hot!!!!!!!!! :tear:

Just wanted to say hello to all the Chevy owners and say thanks to the admin. for putting up this site. Im not a full member yet, but i appreciate the limited membership so i can still be involved. You guys sure know your Chevy's and im sure ill make the right decisions about my truck with all your been there done that!!! Thanks again and ahhh.would someone turn the damn heater offf outside its hot!!!!!!!!! :tear:

Welcome to the site...Just remebr the search button is your friend...have fun and trust me you win learn a lot from these guys