IFR settings

BenKey

Your FPR doesn't take a vacuum signal Ben?

There is a place for it on the FPR, but no provision on the FAST intake. If it can be resolved by tuning, then that to me would be much easier than trying to fab something for the intake.

Appreciate the input, fellas. :thumbs:

The '04s don't have a vacuum ref'd FPR either, right? Anyone have a stock "04 or above truck tune. I would just like to see how closely what I have put in my IFR mirrors what's in their's. Just curious.

Your FPR doesn't take a vacuum signal Ben?

There is a place for it on the FPR, but no provision on the FAST intake. If it can be resolved by tuning, then that to me would be much easier than trying to fab something for the intake.

Appreciate the input, fellas. :thumbs:

The '04s don't have a vacuum ref'd FPR either, right? Anyone have a stock "04 or above truck tune. I would just like to see how closely what I have put in my IFR mirrors what's in their's. Just curious.

So no vac line at all from the FAST? How weird... How are you going to run your brake MC?

You are better off, IMO, plumbing a vac line than trying to convert to a non-ref'd IFR table.

Edited by TurbochargedBerserker (see edit history)

So no vac line at all from the FAST?  How weird... How are you going to run your brake MC?

You are better off, IMO, plumbing a vac line than trying to convert to a non-ref'd IFR table.

There is one for the vacuum assist on the MC. I know I could tee off of that if need be.

I already scaled my table and really don't notice much diff tuning-wise in the little bit of VE tuning that I have done.

What are the ups and downs of doing it either way?