horsepower parts for sale

BigTex

More stuff for sale - - - -

Bosch green top fuel injectors. Flow rate is roughly 49#s at our 58psi fuel pressure. I used these as an upgrade from the 42# Radix injectors to give me a little more breathing room. I have the proper flow rate and offset values, so tuning will be a snap. These are standard Bosch injectors, not shorty truck injectors so you'll need to space your fuel rail and use harness adapters. I'll include spacers and longer bolts. Not difficult at all, but not plug and play either.

$200 shipped.

Comp Cams 218 218 .563 .563 114 +2 cam. Less than 20K miles.

$250 + shipping

Comp Cams 212 218 .58 .563 114 +4 cam. Less than 10K miles.

$250 + shipping

Comp Cams 224 224 .581 .581 114 +4 cam. Less than 10K miles.

$250 + shipping

(2) MSD brand digital rpm window switch. Used to turn on / off nitrous at set rpms. These were mounted but never used, so in like new condition.

$75 each

NOS brand bottle heater. Like new in package. Has unused wires and sensors still in plastic. Tbyrne sells it for $215.

$150 + shipping

NOS brand 15# nitrous bottle. Blue color and like new. Has the built in gauge so you can see pressure without opening the bottle. Very nice. Tbyrne sells it for $220.

$125 + shipping

NX brand nitrous bottle opener (Purple). Used, but not abused. Works well to remotely open and close your nitrous bottle. Tbyrne sells it for $230.

$150 + shipping

New set of coil packs with frames. These are from an 05 LQ9 crate motor.

$100 + shipping

Magnaflow mufflers - matched pair of round 3" in/out 6" diameter 18" case mufflers. 1000 miles (from escalade project). Currently have a short length of pipe attached with cutouts on one side and a 3-bolt flange on the other. http://z71.net/magnas.jpg

$125 + shipping

Magnaflow oval muffler dual 3" in / single 4" out. Same muffler that comes with their 6.0L "HD" catbacks. 2500 miles of use. Worked real well with my cam and Radix.

$100 + shipping

Magnaflow mufflers - matched pair of round 3" in/out 6" diameter 18" case mufflers. 1000 miles (from escalade project). Currently have a short length of pipe attached with cutouts on one side and a 3-bolt flange on the other. http://z71.net/magnas.jpg

$125 + shipping

May be interested....How do these sound and how bad is interior resonance?? :dunno:

Jay

More stuff for sale - - - -

Bosch green top fuel injectors.  Flow rate is roughly 49#s at our 58psi fuel pressure.  I used these as an upgrade from the 42# Radix injectors to give me a little more breathing room.  I have the proper flow rate and offset values, so tuning will be a snap.  These are standard Bosch injectors, not shorty truck injectors so you'll need to space your fuel rail and use harness adapters.  I'll include spacers and longer bolts.  Not difficult at all, but not plug and play either.

$200 shipped.

PM sent

May be interested....How do these sound and how bad is interior resonance?? :dunno:

Jay

They sound pretty good. They were put on a project vehicle with a 427 and I thought it would be too loud, but it wasn't that bad. It had headers and no cats and interior was a little strong. On an exhaust with headers and cats, I think it would be fine. If you have stock manifolds, then there is probably nothing to worry about.