I hate ricers

Silverado55

Ricers get a bad rep from people who really rice out there cars. I will admit some (most) hondas are riced out, but there are a lot of nice (fast) ones out there. I have a buddy who has a hatchback that will kick the shit out of most v8's. I will try to find the video of his dyno run. You can crank a lot of horse out of that 4 cylinder if you do it right. Of course with turbo.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

1/2 the reason they get the bad rep is b/c they think they can beat everyone, and never stop talking about how fast their car is. I drive a C5 Corvette but i still know when to shut the **** up pulling up next to more powerfull cars. But the ricers always try to race me and always loose. Just my .02

1/2 the reason they get the bad rep is b/c they think they can beat everyone, and never stop talking about how fast their car is. I drive a C5 Corvette but i still know when to shut the **** up pulling up next to more powerfull cars. But the ricers always try to race me and always loose. Just my .02

Your dad drives a C5 corvette.

Just bustin your balls :P