I love changing exhaust

cstchevy

ok I've had probably 4 sets of exhaust on my current truck and still havent found just the right one. here is everything let me know what everyone thinks.

I have true duals with cats deleted, LT's x pipe 2.5 inch pipe. to get everything to hook up to my pipes coming out infront of the rear wheels I need a offset to connect to the x pipe and also would work having the opposite to get under the cross member. I like things loud but with a throaty sound. I like the sound of corsa but can't make that work + iam not spending that kind of money. I have had flowmsater(to hollow), Bassani(to quiet) and don't like the sound of the bassani once I brought the pipes out the side. any other suggestions let me know.

FLO-PRO VFORCE

FLO-PRO MX

FLO-PRO TWISTER

MAGNAFLOW 4X9 11 inch

MAGNAFLOW 5X8 14 inch

MAGNAFLOW 4 inch x 14 inch round body

FLO-PRO OVAL 4.25x9.75

MAGNAFLOW

FLOPRO

Edited by cstchevy (see edit history)

Several run that setup - I thought somebody posted a vid of that exhaust setup on their SS?  :dunno:

Mr. P. :)

Yup...round Maggys

I was gonna push you to try the cannons! Psyched you're doing it :thumbs:

FWIW mine are the 6x30's, in case I build a 408 some day. I think the 4x14 will sound killer on yours. Please post sound clips when it's done.

Teddy