Looky what I got!!

Dylan06SS

nice dylan... nice....

hey tell me this... whether or not its "lame"

i just had to get a new plate, so i went the personalized route... which im not a HUGE fan of... i like being a lil more discrete HOWEVER... i dunno what i was thinking but i went with...

"IBLEWIT"

what do you guys think? (sorry to jack the thread dylan, but i didnt wanna make a huge deal aboot it aka a whole new thread)

Nice dude... 4 months sucks though.  I am still waiting for mine to come in..  "EVIL SSS"

:cheers:

I wanted that licence plate but someone already has EVIL SS in my city.

I had the same thing here, this was my answer to it..

818470_21_full.jpg

nice dylan... nice....

i just had to get a new plate, so i went the personalized route... which im not a HUGE fan of... i like being a lil more discrete HOWEVER... i dunno what i was thinking but i went with...

"IBLEWIT"

what do you guys think? (sorry to jack the thread dylan, but i didnt wanna make a huge deal aboot it aka a whole new thread)

I like it, very low key. Yet it gives a hint not to mess with you! :thumbs:

nice dylan... nice....

"IBLEWIT"

that is referring to your transmission right? :crackup:

good plate though

Sweet plate dylan

Archived