Supercharged SS Article

Bonj87

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I have been looking for the other three parts to this Chevy High Performance article for over a year. in other words articles one two and three. I am very interested to see what they produced with unlimited funds. I wrote to the magazine twice and no reply. If someone has it please post to read. Thanks

The guy that wrote the article comes on here and post the results. He has also taken suggestions from the members here on what to do/write about. Search for CHP (spelled out) login id and read his posts.

[Hi, I have been looking for the other three parts to this Chevy High Performance article for over a year. in other words articles one two and three. I am very interested to see what they produced with unlimited funds. I wrote to the magazine twice and no reply. If someone has it please post to read. Thanks /quote]

I was able to find the magazines on Ebay (it took a couple of months). Some of these issues are available as "back issues" from Chevy High Performance. I have not tried it, but there is are also http://usedmagazines.com/titles/ChevyHighPerformance/

Here are the dates and a brief description:

Part 1 - April 2004 (baseline supercharger install)

Part 2 - November 2004 (lighter wheels, flow master muffler, smaller pulley, CAI)

Part 3 - January 2005 (add torque converter, shift kit, smaller pulley, replace CAI, larger intercooler, cowl hood)

Part 4 - May 2005 (article on website)

Part 5 - March 2006 (different wheel combinations, bigger brakes, swaybars)

Part 6 - April 2006 (BBK TB, transmission "rebuild", magnaflow exhaust cat back, custom PCM tuning, methanol injection)

Hope this helps.

I was able to find the magazines on Ebay (it took a couple of months).  Some of these issues are available as "back issues" from Chevy High Performance.  I have not tried it, but there is are also http://usedmagazines.com/titles/ChevyHighPerformance/

Here are the dates and a brief description:

Part 1 - April 2004 (baseline supercharger install)

Part 2 - November 2004 (lighter wheels, flow master muffler, smaller pulley, CAI)

Part 3 - January 2005 (add torque converter, shift kit, smaller pulley, replace CAI, larger intercooler, cowl hood)

Part 4 - May 2005 (article on website)

Part 5 - March 2006 (different wheel combinations, bigger brakes, swaybars)

Part 6 - April 2006 (BBK TB, transmission "rebuild", magnaflow exhaust cat back, custom PCM tuning, methanol injection)

Hope this helps.

Yes, That is great of you to forward the info. You worked quite hard to find them all. I was assuming they were in closer monthly order. The only thing better would be if someone had the actual articles to post. Thank you.