Thank you STS

Some of you know that it hasn't been a fun year for me with having the road rager intentionally spin me out in traffic and all... I finally got around to talking with the guys at STS about the GT70s performance on the dyno and we all agreed it was pretty close to capped at the 14 psi test level.

After talking with Rick, I was sold on either a PT88 or twin T3/T4s, thinking that the PT88 would probably be the one a chose due to pricing and every-other-crazy project I took on this summer. I gotta give the STS guys a huge THANK YOU because they came up with a way for me to do twin GT32s at a very very very good price -- a price so good that the first thing my wife said when I told her the deal was "Take it!!" That says something right there :cheers:

The STS guys have always taken care of me, and I can't express my gratitude enough. :driving::cool:

More to follow as the twins arrive and I start the install. AFAIK, this will be the first set of rear mount twins going on an SSS and the first set of STS twins going on a GM truck. Green Thunder is the guy that got me salivating for twins a year ago and that's the only other rear mount twin kit I've seen, so I'll be join a pretty elite club :smash:.

Edited by TurbochargedBerserker (see edit history)

I remember at the time that I was building my motor and spec-ing the STS kit it was unknown if the GT-70 would perform to the 15psi level that I wanted, but Rick felt it was the best for what they knew then.

I have seen a rear twin on a f-body, I think it was a f-body, and it did look pretty badass. I think I saw it for sale on LS1tech, but can't remember.

Hope it all goes in well :thumbs:

On a side note - I got my McKinney Race Works catchcan in today :P

I remember at the time that I was building my motor and spec-ing the STS kit it was unknown if the GT-70 would perform to the 15psi level that I wanted, but Rick felt it was the best for what they knew then.

I have seen a rear twin on a f-body, I think it was a f-body, and it did look pretty badass.  I think I saw it for sale on LS1tech, but can't remember.

Yep -- can't remember his name... STS makes twins for C5s and for SRT10s so far.

Hope it all goes in well :thumbs:

Thanks bud

On a side note - I got my McKinney Race Works catchcan in today :P

BASTARD!!! :devil::jester::jester::cheers:

Are you going to build that setup while you have the transmission out?

Wait a minute.....don't you have a AWD -->>2WD convert to finish?

:crackup::crackup:

now you can have twice the crap nobody can see, like a boob job where they put the sac in the wrong place and make her ass larger :crackup::crackup::crackup::jester::jester:

goal is 1000hp to the ground, not sure what the boost will need to be- - parish hit 1000+ at around 18psi with his PT88.

He also had his turbo mounted where the turbo belongs :devil:

Strangely enough, his 14psi number was 7hp more than mine, and I lifted at 5300 rpm :devil: And he was using a turbo that had 18 extra mm on the compressor ;)