Just bought truck with Radix, question about tune

red00lght

Hello! I'm new to the forum and I bought a forum members' (SS--BLOWN) 2005 SS truck. The truck has a Radix, new tranny, converter etc.....

My question is if anyone knows of a good local tuner in South Florida to modify the PCM?? The truck runs great but the 1-2 shift is too firm for me (I know...I am a wuss!), and I'd like to scale it down a little....hopefully through the tune rather than taking out the shift kit in the tranny.

Thanks for your help!

Hello!  I'm new to the forum and I bought a forum members' (SS--BLOWN) 2005 SS truck.  The truck has a Radix, new tranny, converter etc.....

My question is if anyone knows of a good local tuner in South Florida to modify the PCM??  The truck runs great but the 1-2 shift is too firm for me (I know...I am a wuss!), and I'd like to scale it down a little....hopefully through the tune rather than taking out the shift kit in the tranny.

Thanks for your help!

welcome to the forum!!! good thing your in south florida i think we can find someone in orlando but no luck yet...are you awd?

I'm taking the truck to Accessory Depot in Miramar tomorrow to have them look it over and tell me what all I need to spend money on...lol

They built a mean black SS show truck (over 100k invested), but I don't think they do tuning.

I am AWD. It is a great feeling to be able to punch it and hook. I had a Lightning and you had to feather the gas on forever until the truck could take enough boost and still hook up!