Cam opinions

Seems a little on the too large side for a 6.0L and a heavy-assed truck.  That would be the biggest cam I have seen on this site - for any size motor.  Mine is a 236/243 for a 410ci.

I agree, although the cam spec are good on paper to big of a cam will hurt you.

You aren't going to get away with that in a stock 6.0. That's probly not running in an automatic. If it is, you'd have to stall it up to 3500ish to launch it. Plus it's making power at 6000+ and a truck intake won't flow up there.

WTH are you running in your truck that you can get away with that cam?

You aren't going to get away with that in a stock 6.0. That's probly not running in an automatic. If it is, you'd have to stall it up to 3500ish to launch it. Plus it's making power at 6000+ and a truck intake won't flow up there.

WTH are you running in your truck that you can get away with that cam?

The plan is for a Yank 3600 2.5str verter and later down the road a LSX 90 intake. I'm not sure about the direction I'm taking though. N/A Vs. FI, FI would require a much different cam and no need for an intake. I think I read something about the transmission not being able to spin above 6600rpm without destroying itself. I have yet to find a decent turbo+nitrous cam though. :( Anyone have any suggestions?

I see a lot of people using the Ligenfelter GT2-3 for FI applications...

Edited by —Bauker™— (see edit history)