Anyone repaint entire truck

Depends on what color you go with as to how hard the labor will be.

Figure on your time 40-60 per hour body time and paint.. Thats what most shops base it on. If you just go with the cheaper number they usually forget to pay attention to the underside of the hood and all the inner peices. Totally doing a change out color is difficult time and prep wise. You have to take into an account a really good color change is going to involve painting the firewall door jambs everything that might be hidden from the outside.. but is still the original color. Doing it on a black truck say to a blue the new color.. no biggie.. black firewall no one will say shit over. Red truck to a white.. you have the white inner wells white firewall.. so be prepared when you get estimates on it that you might get sticker shock when they tell you about the addtional time. Don't forget Glass removal when doing a complete color change.

Ballpark idea.. I can say anywhere from 6-8k to do it properly. I know at my cousins we recently did an s10 that is in show condtion now from red to a gunmetal metalic.. and the owner of the s10 forked over about 6000.

Granted it looks factory.. but it is very time involving.

Depends on what color you go with as to how hard the labor will be.

Figure on your time 40-60 per hour body time and paint.. Thats what most shops base it on. If you just go with the cheaper number they usually forget to pay attention to the underside of the hood and all the inner peices. Totally doing a change out color is difficult time and prep wise. You have to take into an account a really good color change is going to involve painting the firewall door jambs everything that might be hidden from the outside.. but is still the original color. Doing it on a black truck say to a blue the new color.. no biggie.. black firewall no one will say shit over. Red truck to a white.. you have the white inner wells white firewall.. so be prepared when you get estimates on it that you might get sticker shock when they tell you about the addtional time. Don't forget Glass removal when doing a complete color change.

Ballpark idea.. I can say anywhere from 6-8k to do it properly. I know at my cousins we recently did an s10 that is in show condtion now from red to a gunmetal metalic.. and the owner of the s10 forked over about 6000.

I recently got a complete paint for $7200.00 but that was also new grill,windshield,headlights,Prob to do all the jams and all....showroom looking $10k

Granted it looks factory.. but it is very time involving.

post-8305-1154659263_thumb.jpg