Minnesota and Wisconsin SS's

SSminneapolis

If anyone is interested in coming down, they are having a fun day...i think it is $20 bucks and you can run your truck...as many runs as you can get done...about an hour from the TwinCities...i'll be there...hoping to hit the low end of 14's...also to see if i can get it to about 140 mph on the way back...

no i am kidding...i haven't gone on the bottle yet....or agian i should say...little scared i might have to go through detox to stop using it...

i am thinking that i will be somewhere in the 14's though...with the weather being so cool...and the few mods that i have done...

ok i was wondering, i wonder how a 75 shot would do on stock powertrain?? i will be in bristol next weekend and the weather is suppose to be in the low 60s the best weather. i hope i can reach the 14s also

there is a guy from brainerd mn...about a coupld hours north of here...ran high 14's stock...that was at brianed internationl raceway...i figure with a few mods in similar conditions i might be somewhere between 14-15...hopefully...

75 shot probably would be fine...even a 100....the stock power train is tough...

Wish I could make it but I'm in Wyoming on business. :nonod:

Guess it pays the bills though and my SS is sitting at home in the garage waiting.... :cheers:

Have a Trailblazer 4x4 with the 4.2 inline six as a rental vehicle, it sure doesn't seem to be making the advertised 270 hp. Did get 21 mpg over the past 300 miles with it though, so I guess I can overlook it a little bit. :wtf: Maybe I'm just used to real V8 power? :D

Have a Trailblazer 4x4 with the 4.2 inline six as a rental vehicle, it sure doesn't seem to be making the advertised 270 hp. Did get 21 mph over the past 300 miles with it though

we had one of those a few months ago and it ran real good. we started doing burn outs in it and the tranny made a big pop. well the next morning a roll back was picking it up off the road :shakehead:

Archived