Finally pics of my FINISHED SS

BSER

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks really nice... only input I can give is the ass end needs to come down some to level it out... too much rack for my taste, but thats minor. Overall the truck looks amazing.  :thumbs:

you can never have to much rack !! :jester:

:withstupid::crackup:

It's lowered 2 inches all the way around...I have the shackels to lower the rear 2 more inches. tried to do it last Thursday then I found out what a pain the driver side is gonna be :banghead: (gas tank is in the way).

I'll get pics of the engine soon.

I went to the Slamborree truck show in Oklahoma city this weekend. If you read truckin or sport truck you've seen this show covered. Anyway I took first place in the mild custom class. I entered it in the street truck class but they bumped me up a class. Anyway a wins a win :D One of the judges said the Baer brakes were the diffrence between first and second...couldn't let a Ford take it.

You guys are right it's never finished...I just ordered some bling for the interior (chrome door handels and AC knobs. And I just gottta upgrade the stereo.