selling parts need the money for rent

ltn

Ok well to make a sob story short, I got kicked out of my apartment and had to move into a freaking way more expensive one in San Diego. So I am selling all of the upgraded parts I bought for my truck but never installed. I have the following for sale:

1)05 GM efans with the nelson wiring harness that are both brand new and have not been used because I never got around to installing them. I bought the fans by themselves for $325 and the Nelson harness for $100. $400 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 states. These also come with the bolts needed to install them.

2) Big 3 upgrade kit that has everything needed to do the mod. I bought it for $65 dollars. It has 0 gauge stinger wire which is I believe the best wire out there for any kind of job. It also has all the connectors needed. Im looking to get $55 shipped

3) OEM Gm 145 alt that was supposed to be for the 05 fans but like I said never got around to installing these. I bought this for $190, I'm looking to get $175 shipped.

All of these prices are some what negotiatable so let me know if you are interested. Also just want to make sure everyone knows, these are all brand new parts. thanks for looking