had the ss on the dyno

elitesurfer50

well liek it says i had the ss on the dyno at carlisle.. lil disapointed with the number thought they would be a lil better? what do u guys think.. max hp 346!! thats with a radix dynatech long tube headers full b&b cat back volant intake and a tune.. i find that hard to belive.. maybe i was hyped up for something bigger thats why.. if someone has the same mods let me know ur dynoed hp to compare..

Your low for sure. You need to monitor your parameters during your dyno. KR and AFR for sure. With a stock pulley, I would expect no less than 400 with your set-up. FYI, I did 350/360 with boltons, cam N/A.

What kind of dyno was it? Were you in 2nd gear or 3rd? I would kind of believe those numbers on a Mustang dyno, in 2nd gear, hot motor, not the correct AFR and a few * of KR.

Your low for sure.  You need to monitor your parameters during your dyno.  KR and AFR for sure.  With a stock pulley, I would expect no less than 400 with your set-up.

What kind of dyno was it?  Were you in 2nd gear or 3rd?  I would kind of believe those numbers on a Mustang dyno, in 2nd gear, hot motor, not the correct AFR and a few * of KR.

X2

need more info