The Camaro Will be Confirmed Sometime this Week

SoCalSS

According to a few sources within GM the Camaro is a go and an announcement will come sometime this week in Traverse City via Rick Wagner.

According the the article 3 engine options will be available (1 V6 and 2 V8s), no mention of price.

This car looks mean and hopefully with the way current gas prices are, they can reach the 100K plateau to keep the car in production

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2006608060568

I knew it!! As soon as the Challenger was a go! the camaro was as well! It's gonna be great seeing those two compete, but who do you think will win? The challenger srt-8 will have 425 hp and the camara is gonna have 400? Hopefully chevys good engineering can still make the camara faster even though it has less horsepower. Just like the Vette z06 and the viper!

Now the big question is; How much will they butcher the production model? :banghead:

According to the release by Rick Wagoner today, they said the production model with closely mimic the concept

The only thing I could think of changing are the mirrors (might be too small for the real world) and the front grill ...

glad to see it will make it to production...I will definetly buy one

Archived