Which dual gauge pod to use?

punkt71

Now that I have my supercharger installed.. I need some gauges. I am going to with an Autometer phantom boost and Aeroforce interceptor scangauge (anyone have one for sale? :P ). My question is... which dual a-pillar gauge pods are the most popular here? I have a tweeter in the a-pillar so I need something that will work with that... so if anyone has any suggestions and places to get some good prices I would appreciate it!! Maybe even some pics :thumbs:

Thanks.

Edited by punkt71 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
imo get a triple for boost, interceptor and fuel press. i have a single a pillar and a dual overhead console gauge mount.

Just ordered an Autometer triple gauge pod w/ Phantom boost, Phantom electronic Fuel pressure, and an Aeroforce scangauge with the custom SS startup logo :cool: I will take pics when they are all hooked up!

:cheers:

• 1 year later...
Just ordered an Autometer triple gauge pod w/ Phantom boost, Phantom electronic Fuel pressure, and an Aeroforce scangauge with the custom SS startup logo :cool: I will take pics when they are all hooked up!

:cheers:

can you tell me where you got this setup from?? thanks in advance :cheers:

haha good luck....this threads like 2 years old and he doesnt even own the truck anymore

LoL!!! dude nevermind that looks lik he got his ass booted too.

BILLS04SS: just search for another thread or start ur own asking everyone to post up there gauge setup so u can get an idea of wat u wanna dol.

-Rob

LoL!!! dude nevermind that looks lik he got his ass booted too.

BILLS04SS: just search for another thread or start ur own asking everyone to post up there gauge setup so u can get an idea of wat u wanna dol.

-Rob

Yeah I just saw that.. i wonder what happened lol :lol: