used belltech 2"drop spindle good deal or not?

a local 4x4 shop has a set of belltech 2" drop spindle used for 3 months the customer took them off and lifted his truck there giving my number to him i should here from him tomorow he wanted $250 for them a week ago now the shop said he will sell them for $200 i'm hoping to get a better deal when i talk to him?... but i was wondering if that was a good deal :dunno: the shop say's new they charge about $375 for them?... also they said they can install them for $150 is that worth it also :dunno: any help would be appreciated i need to know by tomorow sometime.. thanks :cheers:

Will they fit a 06? what is the part numbrs?

i don't know the part numbers and i'm guessing they will fit if the shop say's they will and are willing to install them? is'nt the spindle the same on all 2wd silverados?.. :dunno:

You can buy these brand new from Jegs for $200 IIRC.

i went to jegs.com and all i found were these...

Chevrolet/GMC:

1999-03 1/2-ton Silverado Standard & Extended Cab, Short Bed

146-2505 Front Spindles - 2'' Drop

More Details

$329.99

so if you have a direct link to the one's your talking about i would appreciate it if you could post it?.. these are'nt a better deal then what i found. thanks anyway.

a local 4x4 shop has a set of belltech 2" drop spindle used for 3 months the customer took them off and lifted his truck there giving my number to him i should here from him tomorow he wanted $250 for them a week ago now the shop said he will sell them for $200 i'm hoping to get a better deal when i talk to him?... but i was wondering if that was a good deal :dunno:  the shop say's new they charge about $375 for them?... also they said they can install them for $150 is that worth it also :dunno: any help would be appreciated i need to know by tomorow sometime.. thanks :cheers:

come on guys i need some answers quick pretty please :D lol..

but realy is that a good price for the spindles and instalation or what :dunno:

350 installed. Why not. sound good to me. If it was me I would like to no why he removed them

yeah i thought it was a good deal but when your not sure it don't hurt to ask :chevy: and he took them off to lift his truck.. thanks :cheers:

Here ya go; Belltech 2" drop Spindles #2508 - $223/pair at Jegs plus $11 shipping.

Jeg's part #146-2508. :thumbs:

Belltech's application page:

http://www.belltechcorp.com/agps-final/btag012705.htm

Edited by pnblwzd (see edit history)