New SS!

I test drove a TB SS at my dealer last weekend and decided that I liked having the LS2 in an SUV. I got a pretty decent deal on a 2007 Silver Trailblazer SS awd. I took possession today and I couldn't be happier with the vehicle right now. As for options, its got curtain airbags, XM and nav. Here are some pics

trailblazerSS005.jpg

trailblazerSS002.jpg

This is too Funny I live in the same City as you and also have a Arrival Blue Silverado ss and a silverstone Trailblazer SS. You must have good taste. Just finshed painting the calipers on my TBSS and getting ready to put a S/C on the siverado ss. You will have to check out trailblazerss.com. Congrats and hope you like it.

Thanks guys, it is a nice vehicle with some minor mods it probably can hold even with my blown 4.8is. What sold me on the vehicle was the LS2. SS silv, I am in the oil buisness.

I don't see the curtian airbags :dunno:  :D

Give me a case of beer and I'll have the deployed pictures for ya :jester:

Does this replace the Z-06?

Nope, the ZO6 will arrive in the first two weeks of september. I could never turn down a LS7.

This is too Funny I live in the same City as you and also have a Arrival Blue Silverado ss and a silverstone Trailblazer SS. You must have good taste. Just finshed painting the calipers on my TBSS and getting ready to put a S/C on the siverado ss. You will have to check out trailblazerss.com. Congrats and hope you like it.

Very cool :thumbs: I'm seeing a lot of trailblazer SS on the road over here, they are selling really well.

your a lucky mofo. great choice on the tbss, i would have got it the exact same, color and everything the awd 2wd part would have my torn though!! hurry and get that z06.

jon and i looked at z06 a few days ago and at the local dealer( they actually had two) they had a 40 k markup on one and the other had a 30k mark up . the one that now cost 112k was very nice looking though black with gunmetal wheels it would for sure be my choice if i could afford one!

What mods do you have in mind  for it? I have  a westers garage tune in mine so far. Magnacharger is working on a supercharger for it. Should be available soon.

I'm first thinking bolt ons, air intake, exhaust, headers (if i can find a nice mid range for the tbss), possibly a cam and a tune.

your a lucky mofo. great choice on the tbss, i would have got it the exact same, color and everything the awd 2wd part would have my torn though!! hurry and get that z06.

jon and i looked at z06 a few days ago and at the local dealer( they actually had two) they had a 40 k markup on one and the other had a 30k mark up . the one that now cost 112k was very nice looking though black with gunmetal wheels it would for sure be my choice if i could afford one!

I'm pretty psyched for the new ZO6. In terms of colour I thought about the blue and the black quite heavily before deciding on the red. I just like the way my 03 red ZO6 looks.

I'm first thinking bolt ons, air intake, exhaust, headers (if i can find a nice mid range for the tbss), possibly a cam and a tune.

Check over at TBSS.com and do some searching and ask ?'s. There is slowly becoming an aftermarket for these things! You find what your looking for!

-K-

Edited by KoreySS (see edit history)