baseline numbers

Quik

bf goodrich drag radials are really good tires. My friend has a mustang that runs low 10's with them and they work great. I think you should try a taller diameter tire based on the info you stated.

Also, did you stage with the slick cars. I know they prepare the track a lot better for them than the test-n-tuners/ street class.

bf goodrich drag radials are really good tires.  My friend has a mustang that runs low 10's with them and they work great.    I think you should try a taller diameter tire based on the info you stated. 

Also,  did you stage with the slick cars.  I know they prepare the track a lot better for them than the test-n-tuners/ street class.

taller would lower my trap rpms even more and possibly lose more MPH i would rather be up around 6k or so when crossing the traps. i was in the street class

Are either of you guys running cal-trac's? I believe that is the same tire that Flyer pulled a 1.57 60' with.

no stock suspension but i cant run caltracs cause of my side exhaust that i seen. unless theres another way to get past the exhaust and since im lowerd

bf goodrich drag radials are really good tires.  My friend has a mustang that runs low 10's with them and they work great.    I think you should try a taller diameter tire based on the info you stated. 

Also,  did you stage with the slick cars.  I know they prepare the track a lot better for them than the test-n-tuners/ street class.

taller would lower my trap rpms even more and possibly lose more MPH i would rather be up around 6k or so when crossing the traps. i was in the street class

you need to dyno your truck and find out where you make max power and have it shift 200-300 rpm's after that.

taller would help reduce will spin and would help with mph.

you need to dyno your truck and find out where you make max power and have it shift 200-300 rpm's after that.

taller would help reduce will spin and would help with mph.

yes but 5400 rpms isnt much to my setup. i shift at 6600 rpms. my cam is suppose to pull steady up till 6400rpms thus why im 200 rpms past peak. and at 5400 rpms im no where near where i need to bed