Goodbye SSS...

d_a_n_payne

Well its a long story but I will be gettin a ragged out 02 Yukon....I am gonna try my best to make it look nice and then throw a STS on that little 4.8....I am kinda sad but my truck has been havin so many problems lately, its kinda taken some weight off my shoulders....I am gonna try to get the new front end on it but it will take a while.....The dealership said they will be given me between 15 and 18 for it....

Im not goin anywhere tho cuz yall are the only ones that I trust gettin advice from....So, wish me luck....ill need it with this thing....

You too?

Damn.

Atleast '02 Tahoe is nice and good to know you'll still hang out.

Pretty soon this place will be called SilveradoSSFormerOwners.com

Sorry to say I'm not that far behind.

What to do, What to do.

Edited by Pasadena SS (see edit history)

Well its a long story but I will be gettin a ragged out 02 Yukon....I am gonna try my best to make it look nice and then throw a STS on that little 4.8....I am kinda sad but my truck has been havin so many problems lately, its kinda taken some weight off my shoulders....I am gonna try to get the new front end on it but it will take a while.....The dealership said they will be given me between 15 and 18 for it....

Im not goin anywhere tho cuz yall are the only ones that I trust gettin advice from....So, wish me luck....ill need it with this thing....

what problems were you having??

sorry to hear about giving her up