Glendora Ridge...

disguisedSS

The corsa is awesome :thumbs: Its the exact sound i wanted, loud at wide open throttle and not much cab drone when cruising. Only thing i dont like is that my system is for a SSS which means the tips are mounted lower towards the ground for the cladding clearance on the SSS, which i will cut some day and raise it a bit.

i dont know about trading, if i do a SS i want to do front and rear ss bumpers and cladding all around, emblems and probaly get the seats done in leather with the ss in the headrest, even the ss emblem on the dash by the a/c panel. Then i think it would pass for a real ss :dunno:

looks good man. it seems like we all make it to glendora ridge just not at the same time, last time i was up there i put my power steering to the ultimate test, not to mention my toyo's that road is a blast!!

Thanks guys, I think we should get up there all together take a cruise sometime, i dont get many bored days anymore so i took advantage of it.

Its lowered about 3 - 3.5 inches pretty much even front and back

spindles and keys in the front and shackles and hangers for the rear.

I love that drive... don't think I'll do it again untill the TB is a little closer to the ground.... some of the turns make it feel like its gonna flip, but then again maybe I shouldn't try to carve mountain roads in a 2wd grocery getter :jester:

Very nice truck, only thing I would add is a colour matched SS spoiler.

Ive been looking for one....anybody know where or anyone getting rid of theirs soon? :dunno:

i have one , maybe next time we meet ill bring it!