Hicks VS. Yuppies

montanass

i watched it on another site and trust me thiese guys are not hillbillies. 1. they talk way too good to be hicks. they actually sound canidian because of the first line ends with Eh. 2. they drive a toyota tacoma. 3. there is not a gunrack in the back window with a shotgun in it.

i watched it on another site and trust me thiese guys are not hillbillies. 1. they talk way too good to be hicks. they actually sound canidian because of the first line ends with Eh. 2. they drive a toyota tacoma.  3. there is not a gunrack in the back window with a shotgun in it.

:withstupid: Yea I noticed that to, but 4. hicks do not wear surf shorts, and they looked to clean. They did have a bunch of crap in the back of the truck :jester:

That was funny as hell. :crackup: But it kinda seems like it was staged. :wtf:

:withstupid:

Where were the the cell phones? Figure they(BMW guy/girl) would both have cell phones to call the police. They were in a BMW. :wtf:

Wait...I have a better idea! Let's pretend... I have a gun and take your camera away and I'll post it on the internet ... It'll be so COOL! ... I'll get my 15 minutes of fame and the girl :eek::devil: