Adding TBTC and Zippy Shift kit

The TBTC will arrive today and I've already got my Zippy shift kit. I'll be taking the SS to a shop to have the work done so I need some suggestions on what transmission fluid to use. In the post I read some suggest Amsoil ATF. What fluid do you guys reocmmend and how much should I have ready for the install?

• 2 weeks later...
Standard Castrol or Valvoline Dexron III would do the job just fine. You'll likely need about 8-10 quarts to fill it back up.

What is included with the zippy shift kit? What is it all about and why do I need one? I am not happy with the hypertech programmer and I am also considering swaping out that joke of a transcooler. Although the trans temp is fine unless the temperature outside is at 90 plus.

Standard Castrol or Valvoline Dexron III would do the job just fine. You'll likely need about 8-10 quarts to fill it back up.

What is included with the zippy shift kit? What is it all about and why do I need one? I am not happy with the hypertech programmer and I am also considering swaping out that joke of a transcooler. Although the trans temp is fine unless the temperature outside is at 90 plus.

Send Zippy a PM and he can get you fixed up with a shift kit and a tune. Handheld programmers are a joke when compared to a custome tune from Zippy. Do you have an after market TC? Zippy can also set you up with a TBTC(trailblazer torque converter).