Pittsburgh guys

It looks like only one more day for TnT left. I just checked PRP's web site and the last TnT is Saturday November 11. Hopefully everybody can make it up next Saturday.

Mike

they are having a test-n-tune this Friday. Gates opne at 4 and racing starts at 6. I'll be there.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im out for season, air dam got destroyed and the 255 walboro shit itself so my goal of 11.5 is out of question.

also no way im paying 35 dollars to TNT on friday no freaking way

so truck will sit till it gets new air dam then the might 408 in

I'm going to head up this Saturday with Josh then. I wasn't thinking that the weather for next week will probably suck.

Justtin, are you sure it's Tnt on Fri? I didn't see it on their web site.

Mike

I just checked the site and talked with the owner's as well. It's a go this Friday.

I'm going to head up this Saturday with Josh then. I wasn't thinking that the weather for next week will probably suck.

Mike

I just checked the site and talked with the owner's as well. It's a go this Friday.

justin, why not go on saturday?

Mike

justin, why not go on saturday?

cause TNT is not saturday, they are running ghost, goblins and gearheads. its a 100 dollars to race for weekend

GHOSTS, GOBLINS & GEARHEADS

- Gates open at 4 PM Friday, Gates op at 9 AM Saturday & Sunday

- Racing action all day! Trick or Treat from 6-7 PM

- Great Weekend Package

/ All 3 Days for Racer is $100 (jr racer is $50) / Spectators $20

- You can also pay for 1 or two days if you can't make 3 days

yeah, but how much is it to just race saturday?  wtf is ghosts goblins race?

IT's their halloween race. Everyone who has won an event throughout the year is bracketed up to racign against each other to win an even bigger purse to my understanding.

THe reason it is so much is because of the money you could win if you make it to the finals or semi's. I have to much stuff going on saturda but if for some odd reason friday is cancalled i'll do my best to be there saturday.

well, i've got nothing better to do this saturday, so if it dosn't rain, i'm going.

waste of money honestly, youll get one time trial i do believe then off to eliminations. so if you can hold your own on bracket racing you might not try. cause if you break out then youre out, unless you want to pay more money and buy back in