Baukerado 2.0 Dyno

N/A: 305rwhp/340rwtq (@2100rpm)

Nitrous: 430rwhp/583rwtq(@2700rpm)

As the bottle lost pressure we noticed some inconsistency in the A/F ratio. Not just a change, but it going up and down through the dyno pull. Has anyone else seen this? I'm wondering if the pump was just getting tired or it's because the bottle was getting empty.

Other than that it was rock solid. The help of the new plugs (and running on all 8 cylinders this time :jester: ) the power really came on quickly, and it stayed up where the other one dropped off. The dyno operator looked at me puzzled and asked me if I did something to the truck. :lol:

New tires on the way, should help out with the balancing problems I have and maybe free up some horses too along with a better tune. :sick:

Edited by —Bauker™— (see edit history)

As the bottle lost pressure we noticed some inconsistency in the A/F ratio. Not just a change, but it going up and down through the dyno pull. Has anyone else seen this? I'm wondering if the pump was just getting tired or it's because the bottle was getting empty.

Other than that it was rock solid. The help of the new plugs (and running on all 8 cylinders this time  :jester: ) the power really came on quickly, and it stayed up where the other one dropped off. The dyno operator looked at me puzzled and asked me if I did something to the truck. :lol:

New tires on the way, should help out with the balancing problems I have and maybe free up some horses too along with a better tune.  :sick:

Wet Kit or Dry???

If you have a Wet kit, It would be what is causeing your A/F ratio to wack out when the bottle is looseing pressure and fuel solenoid is giving you full fuel.....Make sense??

Good Numbers down Low :chevy:

Other than that it was rock solid. The help of the new plugs (and running on all 8 cylinders this time  :jester: ) the power really came on quickly, and it stayed up where the other one dropped off. The dyno operator looked at me puzzled and asked me if I did something to the truck. :lol:

New tires on the way, should help out with the balancing problems I have and maybe free up some horses too along with a better tune.  :sick:

Wet Kit or Dry???

If you have a Wet kit, It would be what is causeing your A/F ratio to wack out when the bottle is looseing pressure and fuel solenoid is giving you full fuel.....Make sense??

Good Numbers down Low :chevy:

It's a wet kit. So you're saying that the nitrous pressure is no longer restricting the fuel so the fuel can actually fight the flow of nitrous? It makes sense. I need to get this bottle heater hooked up. I hate working in the AZ heat. :throwup:

Easiest way to explain it is that your getting WAY more fuel than Nitrous.

I'm sure that's it, I only had 3.5lbs left in the bottle and no heater. :sick:

yeah for sure. nitrous always performs best with a full bottle and with a bottle heater... even in AZ. Just be carefull leaving your car in the heat... too much pressure will blow the safety thing and unload the bottle.

what they were saying is your fuel is still spraying at its normal pressure and the nitrous is weaker so it runs rich.